Welcome to the Nursery!
At Christ Covenant we care a great deal about families and kids. Our Children’s Ministry is a God-centered, interactive, fun, and safe environment where children can learn about Jesus.
Here is some information about the Nursery (and the Wiggle Room) that you may find helpful:
Nursery: 6 months to 3 years.(We encourage parents to introduce their kids to public worship. Typically this happens between 3 and 4 years old). By age 4 children are invited to participate in Children's Worship.
We also have a Wiggle Room for Nursing Mothers and children of all ages who are in the service but may need a little “Wiggle Room.” The Wiggle Room is a classroom on the center of the right wall.
If you are new to Christ Covenant, you should know that:
- Our volunteers will greet you, give you a tour of our Children’s Ministry area, and love on your little one.
- Our nursery volunteers arrive and are ready to care for your children 15 minutes before the start of the service.
- On each visit you will need to fill out a name sticker, which we place on your child’s back. You will be asked to include your child’s name, any known allergies, and a cell phone number where you can be reached.
- Please have your mobile phone on and on vibrate during worship so that we may contact you if necessary.
- All nursery volunteers have had a background check with the National Sex Offenders Registry and have regularly attended Christ Covenant for 6 months.
If you have any questions or want to volunteer for the nursery feel free to contact Kelly Simpson: